1. It is common knowledge that honesty is the best policy.
2. It is well-known that…
3. It is self-evident/ conceivable / obvious / apparent that…
4. It goes without saying that…
5. It is universally acknowledged that…
1. We cannot understand why he was so cruel to his roommates.
2. The problem is not who will go, but who will stay.
1. As is shown/ demonstrated/ illustrated/ depicted/ described…in the cartoon/ picture/ graph/ table…
2. There are many reasons why I want to study in your university.
3. It is estimated that tens of billions of pounds is spent on cigarettes every year in our country, which is a huge waste.
1. When the man is enjoying the cigarette, the smoke becomes a monster (怪物) which will devour him.
2. Whatever the reason, there are still some problems with student use of computers.
Prof. Kang came to our university, giving us a lecture on how to acquire English better.
Only through these measures can we solve the problem.
1. Some measures should be taken to deal with the problem.
2. He is said to have accomplished a lot of great deeds.
3. It is believed that…
Do you still remember the boy who cried wolf for several times so no one would trust him?
1.The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.
2.The advantages of A are much greater than those of B.
3.A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that...
4.It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim that...
5.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages.
6.Like anything else, it has its faults.
7.A and B has several points in common.
8.A bears some resemblances to B.
9.However, the same is not applicable to B.
10.A and B differ in several ways.
11.Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects.
12.People used to think ..., but things are different now.
13.The same is true of B.
14.Wondering as A is, it has its drawbacks.
15.It is true that A ..., but the chief faults (obvious defects) are ...
1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation.
A number of factors might contribute to (lead to) (account for) the phenomenon(problem).
2. The answer to this problem involves many factors.
3. The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that...
4. The factors that contribute to this are...
5. The change in ...largely results from the fact that...
6. We may blame ..., but the real causes are...
7. Part of the explanations for it is that ...
8. One of the most common factors (causes) is that ...
9. Another contributing factor (cause) is ...
10. Perhaps the primary factor is that …
11. But the fundamental cause is that ...
1. It may give rise to a host of problems.
2. The immediate result it produces is ...
3. It will exercise a profound influence upon...
4. Its consequence can be so great that...
1. It is true that ..., but one vital point is being left out.
2. There is a grain of truth in these statements, but they ignore a more important fact.
3. Some people say ..., but it does not hold water.
4. Many of us have been under the illusion that...
5. A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is.
6. It makes no sense to argue for ...
7. Too much stress placed on ... may lead to ...
8. Such a statement mainly rests on the assumption that ...
9. Contrary to what is widely accepted, I maintain that ...
1. A good case in point is ...
2. As an illustration, we may take ...
3. Such examples might be given easily.
4. ...is often cited as an example.
1. No one can deny the fact that ...
2. The idea is hardly supported by facts.
3. Unfortunately, none of the available data shows ...
4. Recent studies indicate that ...
5. There is sufficient evidence to show that ...
6. According to statistics proved by ..., it can be seen that ...
1. Many nations have been faced with the problem of ...
2. Recently the problem has been brought into focus.
3. Recently the phenomenon has become a heated topic.
4. Recently the issue has aroused great concern among ...
5. Nowadays there is a growing concern over ...
6. Never in our history has the idea that ... been so popular.
7. Faced with ..., quite a few people argue that ...
8. According to a recent survey, ...
9. With the rapid development of ..., ...
1. From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that ...
2. It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop ...
3. It is necessary that steps should be taken to ...
4. In conclusion, it is imperative that ...
5. There is no easy method, but ...might be of some help.
6. To solve the above-mentioned problem, we must ...
7. In summary, if we continue to ignore the above-mentioned issue, more problems will crop up.
8. With the efforts of all parts concerned, the problem will be solved thoroughly.
9. We might do more than identify the cause; it is important to take actions to ...
10. Taking all these into account, we ...
11. Whether it is good or not /positive or negative, one thing is certain/clear...
- 四六级技巧| 四六级冲刺：2011必看写作话题
- 四六级技巧| 大学英语四六级写作试题必背之
- 四六级技巧| CET6的十条黄金法则
- 文化娱乐| 研究：多吃水果助孕 爱吃快餐难
- 娱乐报道Ente| VOA慢速英语[娱乐报道]美国博主
- 时事新闻In T| VOA慢速英语[时事新闻]巴基斯坦
- 时事新闻In T| VOA慢速英语[时事新闻]韩国呼吁
- 教育报道Educ| VOA慢速英语[教育报道]美语中的
- 时事新闻In T| VOA慢速英语[时事新闻]特朗普赞
- 教育报道Educ| VOA慢速英语[教育报道]教育技巧:
- 健康报道Heal| VOA慢速英语[健康报道]吃货:它们
- 时事新闻In T| VOA慢速英语[时事新闻]新发现的
- 时事新闻In T| VOA慢速英语[时事新闻]世界各国
- 时事新闻In T| VOA慢速英语[时事新闻]旅游业在
- 美国故事Amer| VOA慢速英语[美国故事]美国第44
- 时事新闻In T| VOA慢速英语[时事新闻]世界上第
- 其他others| VOA慢速英语[其他]餐厅提供免费
- 点击: 834891每天15分钟打造超级词汇量
- 点击: 457475800句子帮你记忆7000单词
- 点击: 41053010天背诵英文10000单词
- 点击: 286191《人性的弱点》经典励志书籍
- 点击: 272883畅销书《一辈子做女孩》原版
- 点击: 228194背诵英语单词的20种方法
- 点击: 186255四六级单词卡片
- 点击: 159723《阿甘正传》英语原著小说
- 点击: 94242英语专业必背美文
- 点击: 80013口译练习神器—IPTAM口译通
- 点击: 60196英文原版名著-水孩子
- 点击: 56610英语生活词汇集锦
- 点击: 54741英语谚语精选1000句（附MP3）
- 点击: 52565普特口语通
- 60秒 学英语
- BBC 随身英语